Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Identifying authentic or fake

Article about: Hi everyone Well I'm a complete newbie but have a very keen Interest in buying nsdap badges and I'm interested in buying an apparent rz m1/159 Hans Doppler , Wels From reading forums here I

Default Identifying authentic or fake

Hi everyone

Well I'm a complete newbie but have a very keen Interest in buying nsdap badges and I'm interested in buying an apparent rz m1/159 Hans Doppler , Wels

From reading forums here I can see the seller has been recommended ( militaria Berlin ) and the maker referenced but I'm hoping if someone can clarify if it's good as I can't seem to reference
    a similar version with this needle

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying authentic or fake   Identifying authentic or fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identifying authentic or fake
    P
    Many

?

It resembles a tinnie and is not an 'Official' party badge IMO, I don't collect these, just my two cents.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks

Scotty23

This is an authentic Party badge. It’s a late-war painted version and they usually sell for less than an enameled version.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

The pictures, particularly the shot of the rear of the badge, aren't particularly clear but from what I see I'd say good party badge. The style of pin and the method that it has been attached is indicative of the other badges of this type I've handled. As Greenhorn said, this is a later-war painted badge, made from zinc I believe as opposed to the enameled type.

?

Good to know !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I like it, nice clean looking badge.
    "Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times."

Thanks for all your replies , it's really reassuring to have so many thumbs up . I was 90% good from researching all the photos and information on this forum and other sources but I couldn't find anything with the makers number and that style needle on a late painted zinc version . It will be my first buy ... Many thanks guys