Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

m1/129 pin

Article about: Hello all, just wondering about this party pin I recently picked up. I'm skeptical about it because of the mcdonald's style m, but just wanted to check if there was any chance that it's real

Default m1/129 pin

m1/129 pinm1/129 pin

Hello all, just wondering about this party pin I recently picked up. I'm skeptical about it because of the mcdonald's style m, but just wanted to check if there was any chance that it's real.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m1/129 pin
    P
    Many

Sorry - its a 100% fake, well known and very well researched.

While Seiler & Comp. Geldern, did have the RZM M1/129 license, they actually never used it to manufacture party badges, unknown until today, why.
    So every M1/129 party badge is a sure fake, not just because of the McDonalds M'. M1/129 did never exist on real party badges.

Is there a chance to get a refund? If not - welcome to the club. Many of us fell for fakes that looked to good to be true at least once in their life...

Damn, thanks man. That's really unfortunate. Probably not because I bought it at a militaria show and didn't get the sellers contact info. Could you possibly take a look at other ones I've posted and see if you know anything about them? Thanks again