Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?

Article about: Hi, I just found a lot of pins. Are they Feal or fake let me know?

Default Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?

Hi, I just found a lot of pins. Are they Feal or fake let me know?

Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?

Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?

Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?

Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Many Nsdap Pins. Are they real?
    P
    Many

They do all look good to me.

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    They do all look good to me.
    Having said that, to post so many items in one thread is against accepted practice here as it causes confusion in the first instance and is of little use to anyone attempting to search for such items in the future.

Also, the brusque instruction "let me know" will not attract many replies.

Best practice to attract most benefit;
    1. Post items one per thread if asking for information about them.
    2. At least tell something about the circumstances of the "find".
    3. Maybe give your own thoughts and opinions. If you have no knowledge then say so which helps members know how to pitch an answer.
    4. A little politeness with the the odd "please" and "thank you" goes a long way to encourage co-operation.
    5. Remember this is an information exchange not a library. Members here are very helpful and knowledgeable but the more effort you make to put something in the more you will get out.

It's up to you of course, I'm just trying to be helpful.

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 05-08-2024 at 01:17 PM. Reason: typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Sorry to ask but are you sure these pins are authentic and not high quality repo?

I am very sorry for annoying you and the members I will make sure from now on I will follow these rules. Just joined this forum few days ago. Sorry Watchdog. Thank you for letting me know -Marko

As NSDAP Sammler wrote already, they all look fine. Since there were so many makers and making periods and pieces made, the style, patterns and markings of the badges do vary much. All original, no repros.