Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My first Golden Party Badge

Article about: Thought I'd post up a new addition to my collection: 30 mm Goldenes Parteiabzeichen by Deschler u. Sohn. Except for the broken pin and two minor enamel chips it's in pretty nice condition ov

Default My first Golden Party Badge

Thought I'd post up a new addition to my collection: 30 mm Goldenes Parteiabzeichen by Deschler u. Sohn. Except for the broken pin and two minor enamel chips it's in pretty nice condition overall. Really happy with it either way and I can always upgrade but I think this one will stay with me for a while yet
    I was also surprised by how heavy and solid this award actually felt and looked when in hand --- just like my first experience with the regular party badge.

Any tips on number 17933 btw? I have contacted Mcdivitt re. this number but thought I'd check to see if any members on here might have it on their list just in case...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first Golden Party Badge
    P
    Many

Such a beautiful award! Congrats !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thank you, Nick! I like it too As always seems to be the case it took an in hand "inspection" for me to really appreciate the beauty of its design and construction --- displays nicely as a centerpiece among my other regular party badges.

Lovely X3!

Congrats, Slados! You have a very nice GPB and it has a low number too. The font style certainly scream "Deschler". The wreath is in fantastic condition and the ribbon is perfectly aligned. Can't really see the enamel dings, just one barely visible. It's a really nice piece!

I have a partial list of recipients but will have to hunt around for it. Would you mind adding a pic of it next to an RZM badge, for size comparison?

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thank you very much for your kind comment, Mark... glad you like it! When it was first added on the dealer's site coupled with a decent price reflecting the broken pin I just had to have it! The font is very similar to that on my early maker marked Deschler party badge--- you are right, the font really does scream DESCHLER

I will get you a shot of it coupled with an rzm tomorrow.

My 30mm Goldenes Parteiabzeichen coupled with a nice RZM M1/9 by Robert Hauschild

And here coupled with an early period "twin" Deschler u. Sohn of the "regular" kind

Just wondering what these gold numbered party badges are worth????
    If I ever come across one in my lifetime.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

The GPB's values are all over the charts. An Average unidentified badge can be anywhere from $1000 on up to perhaps double that. Particularly prized are the cased double pin sets, which can go over 3K or more. If you are fortunate enough to find a pin that has a known Number, then it is worth pretty decent money.

But, as always, the GPB's have been faked for a Long Long time now and the fakes are getting nearly perfect, so if you ever did find one, Absolutely post it here first before buying. There are probably 100 fakes for every genuine one out there!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Very nice looking Badge..I don't know much about these at all, but you can see they are a sight for sore eyes.. very nice.. Cheers Terry.

Thank you all for the nice comments

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast