Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP Parteiabzeichen - Opinions please

Article about: Gentlemen Could you please share your opinions as to the authenticity of this (broken pin) badge? Thank you for your time

JMM
    ?

Default Need Help - NSDAP Parteiabzeichen - Opinions please

Gentlemen

Could you please share your opinions as to the authenticity of this (broken pin) badge?
    Thank you for your time

NSDAP Parteiabzeichen - Opinions please NSDAP Parteiabzeichen - Opinions please
    Last edited by JMM; 10-23-2020 at 09:33 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Parteiabzeichen - Opinions please
    P
    Many

Not sure from these pics. It looks like it could it could be pre-RZM by an unknown maker (at least I don't think the maker has been identified yet?).

However, the pics are just not clear or large enough. I am erring towards it being enamel but because the image is blurred I can't be sure it isn't paint (which would be a bad sign on an early badge). Please try and post better pics if you can.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

JMM
    ?

Hi Mark

Thanks for your reply. I also am almost sure it's enamel but sadly only have these pics.
    I think it has strong chances of being an original but wanted to be sure before doing anything
    Thank you

Looks like a good one to me, early maker. I've never seen a fake with this mark. Vince

JMM
    ?

Thanks Vince
    Being an original, any idea who the (early) maker might be?
    Thank you

Not familiar with this maker mark , sorry.

?

I was talking with a friend that has good knowledge of these and he says it's good, but as posted a 'Unknown Maker' may be Otto Schickle, but that is only speculation.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

JMM
    ?

Thanks a lot Gwar.
    I'll go for it (even with the broken pin)

JMM
    ?

Gentlemen!
    Got it yesterday and am very happy with it (in spite of the damaged catch). The enamel is in fantastic condition. Great quality and finish with no chips or scratches. Have been researching a bit and think Gwar is 100% correct as to the manufacturer - Otto Schickle (variant with O/S mark on the reverse).
    Should we date it late 20's / very early 30's?

NSDAP Parteiabzeichen - Opinions pleaseNSDAP Parteiabzeichen - Opinions pleaseNSDAP Parteiabzeichen - Opinions pleaseNSDAP Parteiabzeichen - Opinions pleaseNSDAP Parteiabzeichen - Opinions pleaseNSDAP Parteiabzeichen - Opinions please

Looks 100% better in your pics. Nice badge and I don't think the broken pin is too much of a detractor as most of it is still there with the all important fixing plate

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast