Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

NSDAP Parteiabzeichen RZM / 148 - Fake?. I think it could be.

Article about: Hi Gents. I purchased this RZM / 148 NSDAP Party Badge last week , it is one that is not pictured on Jo Rivett's site. However i think it may be a copy. It's thicker and heavier than the usu

Here is a couple of pictures of one badge made up like a sandwich on file:
    (Original owner please let me know if you want it deleting)

NSDAP Parteiabzeichen RZM / 148 - Fake?. I think it could be.NSDAP Parteiabzeichen RZM / 148 - Fake?. I think it could be.

Cheers
    Doug

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Parteiabzeichen RZM / 148 - Fake?. I think it could be.
    P
    Many

?

Have Paypal just stopped covering German militaria? I have claimed back in the past for items described as 'genuine' that later turned out not to be without issue.

?

Sadly yes , it is listed as hatred items etc , and is updated in their policy. Not good at all for both buyer or seller.

Quote by jimm View Post
    Sadly yes , it is listed as hatred items etc , and is updated in their policy. Not good at all for both buyer or seller.
    Well that really is not good.

?

Quote by Saladin View Post
    Here is a couple of pictures of one badge made up like a sandwich on file:
    (Original owner please let me know if you want it deleting)

NSDAP Parteiabzeichen RZM / 148 - Fake?. I think it could be.NSDAP Parteiabzeichen RZM / 148 - Fake?. I think it could be.

Cheers
    Doug
    It wouldn't surprise me if it's another fake Doug with respect , mistaken for an original - I think this particular M1 / 148 badge should be looked into further. What metal composition of enamel Party badges are magnetic just for curiosity?.

?

Quote by Migobeego View Post
    Well that really is not good.
    I know , i don't think a lot of people realise it isn't covered. I only learnt it the other day. When a seller would only accept F&F as payment , then he gave me a link to the updated policy from paypal

Well if that one is fake (which it is not BTW) I have a fake one too The badge that started the thread is as far as I'm concerned - original JMO
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Parteiabzeichen RZM / 148 - Fake?. I think it could be.  
    Last edited by John Brandon; 05-01-2018 at 07:00 PM.

?

is yours magnetic please John? buddy?. Thank you for your input.

Yes.....

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Well if that one is fake (which it is not BTW) I have a fake one too The badge that started the thread is as far as I'm concerned - original JMO
    John, could be because of the pictures, but the letters and the rim on your badge look thinner than the ones on the badge that opened the thread. Once again, I might be wrong though.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast