Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Party membership badges and SS Stick Pin Opinions

Article about: Hi everyone, I recently acquired a large lot of original medals/insignia from a seller I trust and have bought many things from in the past. The items were for the most part acquired back in

?

Default NSDAP Party membership badges and SS Stick Pin Opinions

Hi everyone,

I recently acquired a large lot of original medals/insignia from a seller I trust and have bought many things from in the past. The items were for the most part acquired back in the 60's and 70's or earlier and were from his personal collection. I have found many of his items to be of great quality in the past and I think this primarily has to do with the market at that time having been slightly less flooded with fakes. That being said, there are a few items in the lot that seemed to raise red flags to me as well. I would ultimately like to list most of the items here, but figured it would be best to list them a few at a time. I'll try to list them over the next few weeks.
    The first photos are of two party pins. The one on the left seems like a fake to me (cracking enamel, larger space between the "S-L", lack of maker's marks). The second pin, however, seems ok, but I just wanted to check. The next item is an SS stick pin. I heard that these are rare, but the pin seems very nice and looks like others I have seen online. The face of the pin seems to be of good quality and is smooth. Once again, would really appreciate any opinions or comments anyone has.
    Thanks again!

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Party membership badges and SS Stick Pin Opinions   NSDAP Party membership badges and SS Stick Pin Opinions  

NSDAP Party membership badges and SS Stick Pin Opinions   NSDAP Party membership badges and SS Stick Pin Opinions  

NSDAP Party membership badges and SS Stick Pin Opinions   NSDAP Party membership badges and SS Stick Pin Opinions  

NSDAP Party membership badges and SS Stick Pin Opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Party membership badges and SS Stick Pin Opinions
    P
    Many

Default re: NSDAP Party membership badges and SS Stick Pin Opinions

Hi Nick, I would share your concerns over the first party membership badge. The second one is fine though. The SS stick pin is a fake.

Cheers, Ade.