Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?

Article about: Hi, just found this pin the quality of the enamel looked to me period correct and the stamp or rzm code looked good. However, is there something more to look at for example the rzm codes? th

Post NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?

Hi, just found this pin the quality of the enamel looked to me period correct and the stamp or rzm code looked good. However, is there something more to look at for example the rzm codes? the lettering of the logo? the font of the numbers on the pins? How big the font is? Thats something I don't know about these pins in order to help me identify fakes. Any thoughts on this NSDAP pin is it real or fake. If not what do you look for to see if this pin is authentic?

NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Pin Help Needed. real/ fake or repo?
    P
    Many

It's a good one, made by "Heinrich Ulbrichts Witwe", Wien.

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    It's a good one, made by "Heinrich Ulbrichts Witwe", Wien.
    Does that mean it's real or fake?

It's a good one.

Quote by MarkoJ012 View Post
    Does that mean it's real or fake?
    Real of course.

Marko,

You have some valid questions and at the grace of some very informed members they have shared their knowledge with you. I want to also suggest that you invest in some of the reference material that these members have used in order to be better informed. As I mentioned to you before the internet answers are quick and easy, however, knowledge is also power in this collecting arena.

Books are going to be your second best source of information and once you have been able to have your items vetted here by some of the most informed members you may want to consider paying it forward and becoming a paying contributor to the forum in order to show your appreciation for the research others have done for you.

Now there is a book on Party Badges by Jo Rivett but it is very very expensive, The last one I saw was over $700 dollars, but it disects the NSDAP party badge to a point where I believe all your questions may be answered in addition to the answers you get from the scholars on here..

Hope this helps

Best regards

Smitty