Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 101 of 119 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1181

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Good solid RZM examples for sure, Paul --- thanks for sharing!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Default Oechsler Pre-RZM

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    My hopefully authentic Oechsler pre-RZM.

Nice and quite rare Oechsler for sure. Except for the replaced attachment, note shadow of the original wide pin plate still showing, this is a very nice one👍

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Nice and quite rare Oechsler for sure. Except for the replaced attachment, note shadow of the original wide pin plate still showing, this is a very nice one👍
    I wasn't sure of the originality of the piece, because I couldn't find many reference photos of Oechsler pre-RZM badges. It is too bad the original pin was replaced. Are the pre-RZM Oechsler badges rare, or all Oechsler in general? Thanks.

I wouldn't call Oechsler a rare maker in general but early maker marked badges, such as the one you show, are not easy to come by at all --- transitional and later badges are more common. But, yes... a great quality maker that made some very nice and desirable party badges... congrats!

A transitional by this maker out of my collection, one of my favourites:

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Thanks slados28! I am glad to have gotten a decent one. Your example seems to be in pretty good condition. Nice piece!

Finally got around to picking up a painted badge, an M1/100 Werner Redo, Saarlautern. Many thanks to our own forum member Glenn for this little number, and the kind gift of the needles. My wife got a bigger kick out of those than she has any of my other stuff.

Those Are nice needles...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Default My pins

Here are the pins in my collection. The marks are M1/128 and M1/152
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Picked up a little Deschler M1/52.

Page 101 of 119 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 ... LastLast