Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 115 of 119 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1183

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

?

Morning Green, once again thank you for sharing your Knowledge! It's really appreciated!. They were taken on my Samsung 200MP camera, selected document setting for the camera and it takes super clean shots at close range. Many thanks, Justin.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Quote by Powler View Post
    Morning Green, once again thank you for sharing your Knowledge! It's really appreciated!. They were taken on my Samsung 200MP camera, selected document setting for the camera and it takes super clean shots at close range. Many thanks, Justin.
    And thank you for your reply! Those are nice, clear photos. And I think others like to know for their photo efforts.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

A recent purchase for me, an M1/63 marked example
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

?

Hello All,
    Bought my first party badge this weekend. From the research I did on here I think it’s real. What do you guys think?
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

What are your guys opinions on Online Auctions for buying these badges? Would you recommend? Not so much?

Nice looking badge, Yogi!

Made by Max Kremhelmer if you were not aware.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Nsdap Membership Party Badge - Early Variant Auction

Nsdap Membership Party Badge Rzm 52 Transitional Auction

Thoughts on these badges or others up for next auction on the 18th? Really want to get my hands on another real badge soon.
    Last edited by Larry C; 11-17-2023 at 04:54 AM.

Nsdap Membership Party Badge M1/157 Auction

I love this one as well. Any input welcome.

Last edited by Larry C; 11-17-2023 at 05:13 AM.

Please download the photos into your computer and post a new thread for them. These links will disappear along with the photos after the auction. I hope this makes sense.

Green

Hello everyone
    First of all, to say that I am very angry with all of you, because after reading this thread, I have not been able to stop buying badges like crazy, and I have to stop from time to time because this is like a drug. When you have one you want another, and when you have another you want an early one, and then you want an enamelled one and then... and this never ends
    Now seriously, congratulations for this thread because I'm learning a lot.
    I still have a lot to read and I haven't uploaded any of my purchases yet, but as soon as I read everything, learn a lot and really know what I have, I'll see what I can give you.
    Seriously, my most sincere congratulations for this great thread that you have created together.
    Greetings