Miro-militaria.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 116 of 119 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1183

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Curiously, one of my parteiabzeichen contacts is a guy from Bohemia who has a metal detector, and he has found a place, which apparently was the headquarters of the Nazi party during the German occupation and behind it there was a landfill and there he found a Lots of insignia, many of them burned.
    He even has a gold one that I'm trying to get him to sell me.
    Apparently, when the Czechs took back their country, they burned everything that was German to them. This may have happened even within the Reich
    I'm telling you this because at first I was surprised, but I've already seen too many pins with signs of having burned them for it to be a coincidence.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Hi … Collecting this stuff is like a drug habit, however don’t get drawn into buying any old rubbish, carefully think that if that Badge is such a bargain and comes with a massive yarn on how was bought back from the War it sounds to good to be true.. and probably is!!
    Watch out for the Shister Dealers fobbing off the Fakes.
    Buy from the well established ones that come recommended.
    Good Luck

How right you are, it’s pretty addictive adding these little badges to the collection. Glad you are enjoying the thread and looking forward to seeing your collection. Please post each badge individually in their own thread for discussion first. Then add a photo here.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Hi Green
    I’m not a Badge collector, I do have a couple but that’s it. I collect the Reich Daggers and Helmets.
    Good Hunting

Hello sir

My last message was more directed to the new guy that posted, not us old guys. Lol. Old members I should say. Happy Thanksgiving!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Looking at buying these 2 badges. What do you guys think about them? The one on the right is m1/152
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    Thanks Yogi.
    Last edited by Yogi; 11-27-2023 at 05:38 PM.

?

Hi Yogi,

I'm no expert but they look ok to me, I cannot see a problem with them.

I think if you started a new thread with this badge then you would receive more replies.
    I believe the site requires (would like ) a separate thread for each badge.

LX

Hello Everyone,

I currently have 2 badges on the way. 1st is a Pre RZM 1920s early Enamel badge with silver lettering, 16 MM. Second is an M1/93 in very nice condition that I was able to haggle down to 160 on. I will post pics as soon as I receive to get opinions!

Yogi, those badges are beautiful. I’d buy them in a heartbeat.

?

Hello all, I've got the opportunity to purchase this badge but am a little confused as to why it has no M1/ stamp on it only the single digit number? It has the RZM stamped. Any and all info is appreciated, many thanks.
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.