Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 117 of 119 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1182

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

?

I believe 8 to be a Transitional Badge by Ferdinand Wagner but I have not as yet seen a badge without the dash between the words NATIONAL - SOZIALISTISCHE as this one.
    If authentic then I believe it to be a desirable badge.

LX.
    "Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

That’s a beauty! Snap it up before she’s gone. The “ - “ may or not be present in early or transitional periods. LX gives good advise, it’s desireable!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Default NSDAP Parteiabzeichen M1/164 Buttonhole RZM

Dear Gentlemen,

Have a look at this NSDAP Parteiabzeichen M1/164 by August G.Tham with RZM & Number Markers. An example with drilling looking holes on the A & O, is not the perfect pin but I like the characteristics of it. Enjoy the photos and feel free to give your opinions!

Sincerely,
    Patrick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

?

Thanks for your opinions on the 8 Badge, I never noticed the missing ' - ' until you guys pointed it out well spotted! Between the 8 and this badge here out of two which would you guys recommend purchasing? I would like both but Christmas being round the corner I can't. I am conflicted which I should get. Any info is always appreciated.. cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Arrow

reply to post: #1130
    My goodness Mark, a freaking Minty Gem you have there not just that, I mean..the documented paperwork! must've meant a lot to you.

?

Hi Powler,
    My chose without a second thought would defiantly be the transitional 8 badge without the dash and for those two reasons.

LX
    "Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times."

Quote by Patrick2828 View Post
    reply to post: #1130
    My goodness Mark, a freaking Minty Gem you have there not just that, I mean..the documented paperwork! must've meant a lot to you.
    Thank you, Patrick! I love this badge, it’s so perfect for its age. It’s came to me without the documentation. The person who did the research did a great job on it and put the paperwork in a nice personalized folder. Personalized to the recipient of the badge. The badge currently sits at the center of my display along with the Netherlands badge in those photos. At that time, I became interested in foreign supporter badges and was able to score some very hard to get pieces. I recently took photos of one to share here but the photos suck as much as the photographer, lol, so I scrapped all of them. Along with a few new RZM numbers that I acquired, I need a good photo day. Thank you for your interest and comment on one of my babies! I enjoyed your photo work, btw. That’s how it’s should be done!

Green

Powler, go for the Transitional badge, you’ll like it later even more. Also, you can’t go wrong with a Czech badge like Patrick’s.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Afternoon Green and LX thanks for replies, I've bought the transitional 8 so am awaiting the delivery of it as its coming from Poland. Mean while I've made another purchase. These things are totally addictive, whenever I see one for sale I instantly have to have them

?

Morning Powler, I am glad you chose the transitional 8 badge, when sitting next to your latest button hole purchase, will compliment eachother.

LX

?

Default New additions.

Hello All, just wanted to share another 3 beauties I've recently added to the ever growing collection. Cheers.