Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 119 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

To navigate this thread with links to particular badges, see this thread. Or simply enjoy the whole thread as is.
    Party Badge/Pin search by # or Maker Name

Ladies and gentlemen

I would like to begin an official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. The intent of this thread is to have a place where we can come to compare and learn from known, original, Party badges. I ask that you please post your Badge with your descriptions, as per usual post, but if we can refrain from going off topic to keep the thread easier to search. If anyone has additional information for a posted Badge, please add your information. For badges already posted, please repost your pics here.

You can choose to start a new thread, for authentication/comments, and later repost pics to this thread.

I will kick-it-off with a rare Rudolf Schanes Wein 13 Badge. This badge comes from Austria and is an early NSDAP badge. Making this badge rare and beautiful is the sunburst pattern instead of stippling under the enamel and the floating swas. Side pic of this one is forthcoming. Enjoy!!

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    Last edited by Greenhorn; 09-11-2023 at 02:08 AM.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Here's my M1/34 - Karl Wurster & M1/162 - Konrad Seiboth
    ref - "Deutsche Fertigungskenzeichen bis 1945" by Michael Heidler
    Last edited by reneblacky; 01-25-2021 at 01:51 AM. Reason: bloody German tongue twister spelling

Rene

Nice badges, partner! M1/162 was made in German occupied Czechoslavakia. Nice one, Rene.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Folks

Moving this over.

I also wanted to thank Jo R at Parteiabzeichen one more time for all his help and info.

Next Party badge comes your way from Gustav Hahl M1/62. This one is in fine condition, too! Of note on this badge is the short "1" in M1 and one circle around RZM.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Rene

Nice badges, partner! M1/162 was made in German occupied Czechoslavakia. Nice one, Rene.

Green
    I didn't know this my ref has Gablonz/Neiße (Jablonec)
    I never knew Cheers Buddy

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Folks

Moving this over.

I also wanted to thank Jo R at Parteiabzeichen one more time for all his help and info.

Next Party badge comes your way from Gustav Hahl M1/62. This one is in fine condition, too! Of note on this badge is the short "1" in M1 and one circle around RZM.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    lovely made in Porzheim

Below, a lapel version by Karl Wurster, M1/34, and Gustav Brehmer, M1/101.........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Regards,

Steve.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Regards,

Steve.

Here is my tiny contribution to this very useful thread

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Here is my tiny contribution to this very useful thread

Nick
    M1/159 Hans Doppler Wels/Traun, bei Linz

Page 1 of 119 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast