MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Opinion on "Button" Parteiabzeichen

Article about: Hello everyone, I recently acquired three party badges, two of which are undeniably original, but the one pictured here, I am suspect. No maker mark or RZM stamp unless its covered under the

Default Opinion on "Button" Parteiabzeichen

Hello everyone,
    I recently acquired three party badges, two of which are undeniably original, but the one pictured here, I am suspect. No maker mark or RZM stamp unless its covered under the blob repair material. Thoughts from you experts???
    Thanks!
    Opinion on "Button" ParteiabzeichenOpinion on "Button" ParteiabzeichenOpinion on "Button" ParteiabzeichenOpinion on "Button" Parteiabzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion on "Button" Parteiabzeichen
    P
    Many

My personal opinion is, that this is an original. Repaired, but apart from that, nothing wrong with.

Thank you bloodyamon!

I was thinking that I have seen this very thick lettering on a badge somehwere before - I found a somehow similar one from M1/155, Schwertner & Cie - see comparison pic - (dont mind the orange color - thats another topic). It could be that yours is also an M1/155. If I would have to guess, I would say that it will be some M1/155, M1/156 or M1/157 - those can be found with this thick font occasionally.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinion on "Button" Parteiabzeichen  

Wow, thank you so much for the info! The fonts definitely look similar.