Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Party badge rzm m1/145

Article about: Hello. While browsing various stores for TR items, I came across a party badge from an unknown manufacturer, M1/145, which is not in very good condition, but I think it is correct. There are

?

Default Party badge rzm m1/145

Hello.
    While browsing various stores for TR items, I came across a party badge from an unknown manufacturer, M1/145, which is not in very good condition, but I think it is correct. There are several examples shown on the forum and I think it matches them very well. I have only two party badges in my collection and one is a "frauenschaft NSDAP" which is said to be fake. I don't have a reference book for these party badges either. Please give your opinion!
    Thanks Georgi.Party badge rzm m1/145Party badge rzm m1/145

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party badge rzm m1/145
    P
    Many

An Original Parteiabzeichen...

As always, Glenn is correct.

I remember this badge from years ago and it has that cool double-struck RZM logo. I’m traveling so have no resources but I thought the maker was known for this badge?

As for your Fauenschaft badge, I don’t own one but some look really good and some don’t.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Thanks for the opinions.
    Here is the Frauenschaft badge. Even though it's fake it looks good.
    Regards Georgi.Party badge rzm m1/145

It does look pretty good. A pic of the reverse would also help. I don’t doubt you that it’s bad but without personally examining it, no speculation can be made. So, I have to ask the owner of the badge, why is it a fake?

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Hi Greenhorn.
    The badge looks good, but the information I found about these badges was that they are fake or fantasy items. I think these badges still existed because I saw examples from different manufacturers. These badges should be shown in Joe Rivet's book as correct. Joe Rivet then writes an additional article, which I have not read, in which he says that the manufacturer "Osang" did not make such badges and presents some arguments for this. This is what I know. I am attaching a photo of the reverse.
    Regards Georgi.Party badge rzm m1/145

?

Hello.
    I was able to purchase this M1/145 badge and I expect to receive it.
    Regards Georgi.

Georgie, you are correct, Maker 145 is an unknown maker. Incidentally, 154 is also unknown. I knew one of these numbers was unknown and now can easily remember both with those transposed numbers.

Green