Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

party pin,heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe

Article about: here is a heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe nsdap pin..tell me what you think

?

Default party pin,heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe

here is a heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe nsdap pin..tell me what you think
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture party pin,heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe   party pin,heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement party pin,heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe
    P
    Many

Default Re: parti pin,heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe

I would say a post war badge with a 'coffin' shaped pin plate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: party pin,heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe

one question mr totenkopf where do you find all this fakes, i hope you dont loose money on them

Sorry Dean, bad again.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Quote by klinger View Post
    one question mr totenkopf where do you find all this fakes, i hope you dont loose money on them
    When i first started collecting in my mid-teens and was uneducated in telling the difference between real and fake.I probably paid $ 5.00 for this pin, so i dont lose much money. So all these fakes i have are from when i was young and dumb! Now im learning more and more everyday thanks to this forum and all you experts! Thanks again for all your help.
    ~dean

Hi Dean, I always say that as long as I learn something from my missteps it's never for naught unless I make the same mistake again.

Take care,
    Jay

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Hi Dean, I always say that as long as I learn something from my missteps it's never for naught unless I make the same mistake again.

Take care,
    Jay
    Well said, chap! Besides, i can always use as a reference on what NOT to get in the future!
    ~Dean

Default Help determin originality of party pin, hitler ludendorff von grafe

Hello! I need help to determine whether this is an original or not.
    I came across it by incident from a dealer that I trust and that have almost everything for sale coming directly from estates (is that right word?) and other contacts in Germany. I thought at first that it was a party label and bought it in a collection of other objects. The seller sold it in the belief that it was a bad conditioned NSDAP-party label.
    Recently, I was just about to put it up for sale and googled to see the age of manufacturing. What I discovered instead was that it was extremely rare, issue of many forum and that there are many copies cycling around. I've looked at and compared with many of these false and think that mine in general is better looking in all famous fake-cases; the back, the needle, the red "enamel" around letters, commas instead of dots between the names Hitler and Ludendorff, the right yellow metal and a back that is not classically produces marked. What do you think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture party pin,heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe   party pin,heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe  

Default Re: Help determin originality of party pin, hitler ludendorff von grafe

Quote by Korgossen View Post
    Hello! I need help to determine whether this is an original or not.
    I came across it by incident from a dealer that I trust and that have almost everything for sale coming directly from estates (is that right word?) and other contacts in Germany. I thought at first that it was a party label and bought it in a collection of other objects. The seller sold it in the belief that it was a bad conditioned NSDAP-party label.
    Recently, I was just about to put it up for sale and googled to see the age of manufacturing. What I discovered instead was that it was extremely rare, issue of many forum and that there are many copies cycling around. I've looked at and compared with many of these false and think that mine in general is better looking in all famous fake-cases; the back, the needle, the red "enamel" around letters, commas instead of dots between the names Hitler and Ludendorff, the right yellow metal and a back that is not classically produces marked. What do you think?
    to me this looks like a fake NSFB members pin too whit replaced oversized pin for more information about this pin look here CMG Parteiabzeichen Archive

if it has a coffin style pin plate,,,it is always bad...simple and easy way to discern the good from the bad

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast