Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Protektorat Böhmen und Mahren badge: real or fake?

Article about: Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia badge is real or fake? Thanks very much in advance!

Default Protektorat Böhmen und Mahren badge: real or fake?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia badge is real or fake? Thanks very much in advance!

Protektorat Böhmen und Mahren badge: real or fake?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Protektorat Böhmen und Mahren badge: real or fake?  
    Last edited by rolando; 06-22-2023 at 01:24 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Protektorat Böhmen und Mahren badge: real or fake?
    P
    Many

Hi Rolando

Sorry, not a good one. A fantasy piece and poorly made at that.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thanks, I thought it looked too modern. Plus, why would they put a 1938 date on a period badge? Did people not know what year it was at the time? Anyway, I've seen these sell for $250 on emedals....

Rolando

All of these fantasy badges with dates are just bad. $250 is outrageous for such a bad fake and sadly folks fall for it. Look at the roundel and hakenkreuz, they are perfect. This technology did not exist yet. Yes, the Germans made beautiful kit with the tools for the time but these lines were just not possible.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Yes, I agree. I appreciate the confirmation. Having seen a few examples sell at those prices, I was wondering if perhaps I'm missing something...

My pleasure, but you already smelled a rat so good on you You aren't missing anything, they are, a customer! $250 is a lot of money for working people. Maybe that seller shouldn't discount Party Badges and slogan badge buyers as insignificant because it may lead to other purchases. But now, you and others are turned-off to this seller. Their loss!
    Last edited by Greenhorn; 06-20-2023 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Typo