Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RZM Logos on Parteiabzeichen

Article about: Forum I was reading some older threads and came across one where a Party Badge was deemed authentic or faked due to the RZM logo and particularly the Z, in RZM, missing a dash through the Z.

Default RZM Logos on Parteiabzeichen

Forum

I was reading some older threads and came across one where a Party Badge was deemed authentic or faked due to the RZM logo and particularly the Z, in RZM, missing a dash through the Z. Well, that has nothing to do with a badge being a fake or authentic. Transitional period badges have all kinds of RZM logos because the standard was not set yet. Even after 1935, when the Reichszeugmeisterei did set a standard to be followed, some companies could not follow it precisely. So, here are many examples of the variations that are known and acceptable on Party Badges. Some badges has backwards letters as you will see.

Feel free to add your examples.

Green

RZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on ParteiabzeichenRZM Logos on Parteiabzeichen
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM Logos on Parteiabzeichen
    P
    Many

Thank you for this thread! Very informative! I also have several badges with a dash in the Z and without. Also a PL badge with the Z reversed.

?

Is there a possibility of having a thread with pictures of known fake RMZ markings?

AlPal

Better yet, why don't we start a thread with known fakes, including their RZM marks, if they have them. I think if we have a thread with just the faked RZM marks, folks will not associate the obverse with the markings. Generally, Party Badges are vetted by all characteristics and attributes, not just one. Remember, bad looking RZM markings are on perfectly fine badges also, so the whole badge must be looked at.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Greenhorn,

Agree.
    Why don't we go even further than that if the programming allows.

For example,

I have or am looking at purchasing a badge M1/3.
    I select "NSDAP Parteiabzeichen Authentification" thread which opens up the database as already exists in another thread.
    I then click on M1/3 "Authentic" or "Fake" from the database.
    "Authentic" opens up all known info and variants with pic's on the authentic M1/3, "Fake" does the same but with all known info and variants with pic's of the fake or reproduction M1/3.

This could be a quick way of obtaining info without posting and waiting for replies and possibly missing out on a purchase.
    One can still chose to post their concerns or questions if they so wish.
    I would hope that pic's of purchases would still be posted so we could all continue to share the thrill.

Just a thought.

LX

Quote by AlPal View Post
    Greenhorn,

Agree.
    Why don't we go even further than that if the programming allows.

For example,

I have or am looking at purchasing a badge M1/3.
    I select "NSDAP Parteiabzeichen Authentification" thread which opens up the database as already exists in another thread.
    I then click on M1/3 "Authentic" or "Fake" from the database.
    "Authentic" opens up all known info and variants with pic's on the authentic M1/3, "Fake" does the same but with all known info and variants with pic's of the fake or reproduction M1/3.

This could be a quick way of obtaining info without posting and waiting for replies and possibly missing out on a purchase.
    One can still chose to post their concerns or questions if they so wish.
    I would hope that pic's of purchases would still be posted so we could all continue to share the thrill.

Just a thought.

LX
    I think this is a fine idea! It just takes time and some elbow grease. There is a plan to do something similar this Fall. Currently, I'm traveling a few weeks out of the next month and a half so my time here has been sporadic and minimal.