Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

RZM M1/6 Party badge

Article about: Hi Guys, this one came into work last week with a selection of other small badges, stick pins, tinnies etc. It has had a hard life with some tiny scuffs and chips to the enamel. But it is or

?

wpheaton, One should never clean coins or relics if possible.. It may diminish the value and look of "Been there done that" This is JMO of course and each collector has their own take on this matter.. GL... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM M1/6 Party badge
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    wpheaton, One should never clean coins or relics if possible.. It may diminish the value and look of "Been there done that" This is JMO of course and each collector has their own take on this matter.. GL... G
    Well, for politics badges or insigna, i like clean ( restore ) as possible, for militaria effects i prefer keep them the most untouched as possible.
    But, before start clean a piece i keep them a long reflexion time before clean them.

I got same kind of badge as mentionned in the first post, i only clean them with soft cotton fabric and WD40 only, never agressive treatment like alcohol, turpentine or acetone.
    The positive point of this kind of work, you keep the patina and never attack the enamel.
    Like for picture with acid free paper protection.

What will a pin like this sell for in the auction? A range is just fine. Just some kind of a benchmark.

William

Hi William, these sell at auction for around $30 to $40.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi William, these sell at auction for around $30 to $40.

Cheers, Ade.
    I should have waited.

Thanks,

William

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2