Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Is there any legitmacy to these?

Article about: Hello Folks, I wanted to figure out once and for all if these two badges are real or fake. I posted them together because I purchased them together from same person but they are both same ba

Default Is there any legitmacy to these?

Hello Folks,
    I wanted to figure out once and for all if these two badges are real or fake. I posted them together because I purchased them together from same person but they are both same badge yet look a lot different to each other. Before I rid of them entirely, I wanted to make sure to get other opinions. Any input is appreciated. Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far.

Is there any legitmacy to these?Is there any legitmacy to these?Is there any legitmacy to these?Is there any legitmacy to these?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is there any legitmacy to these?
    P
    Many

?

The top one looks like a painted version of a RAD membership badge. The other an enameled cap badge by Josef Felix & Söhne. Wait for more opinions from the RAD collectors to be sure.

Good luck.
    Regards, Al

?

Sorry, second time = same results, Trust me, I used to collect RAD exclusively, I had about 65 of these hat devices, nothing good here, G / Radman

Any members collecting Reichsarbidienst Cap Insignia
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Need help identifying what this is

Yep same results.

Tim