Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Two badges about party events in the cities of East Prussia

Article about: At one time, these badges were found in the Kaliningrad region about holding party days in June 1939 in the East Prussian cities of Heiligenbeil (Mamonovo) and Wehlau (Znamensk). The signs a

Default Two badges about party events in the cities of East Prussia

At one time, these badges were found in the Kaliningrad region about holding party days in June 1939 in the East Prussian cities of Heiligenbeil (Mamonovo) and Wehlau (Znamensk).

The signs appear to be made of clay. Glaze not covered. Both most likely had ropes, since there are holes at the top.

I do not know how many Heiligenbeil badges were found, but a lot of Wehlau were found at one time. The most interesting thing is that some Wehlau badges have an RZM ink stamp with a code on the reverse. The stamp is not readable at all, only elements of letters and numbers can be distinguished. On the badge shown here, only the RZM emblem is barely visible (I circled it).

Questions :

- I have not heard that products from clay and ceramics were produced under the RZM brand - only metal, leather, fabric. Or maybe they were made ?

- Where could these badges be made ? There are no manufacturers from East Prussia in the known RZM codes.

THANKS a lot !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two badges about party events in the cities of East Prussia   Two badges about party events in the cities of East Prussia  

Two badges about party events in the cities of East Prussia   Two badges about party events in the cities of East Prussia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two badges about party events in the cities of East Prussia
    P
    Many