Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Do any Rohm Daggers have RZM numbers?

Article about: Before I waste time showing a bunch of pics of yet another fake SA dagger, I was wondering if I can write this one off as a fake based on this one photo of a Rohm SA dagger I recently got at

?

Default Do any Rohm Daggers have RZM numbers?

Before I waste time showing a bunch of pics of yet another fake SA dagger, I was wondering if I can write this one off as a fake based on this one photo of a Rohm SA dagger I recently got at an auction?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do any Rohm Daggers have RZM numbers?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Do any Rohm Daggers have RZM numbers?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Pablo View Post
    Before I waste time showing a bunch of pics of yet another fake SA dagger, I was wondering if I can write this one off as a fake based on this one photo of a Rohm SA dagger I recently got at an auction?
    Yes. Röhmdaggers were never RZM issued as they were made before the Reichszeugmeisterei had influence on the manufacturers of them.
    If the dagger you've shown here, has a Röhm inscription, then it is a fake one. Which does not mean that the dagger itself is fake.

See this link:

Reichszeugmeisterei - Wikipedia

?

Thanks KRISSE. As a Rohm SA dagger, it is fake. Does the rest of the dagger have any redeeming value?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Do any Rohm Daggers have RZM numbers?   Do any Rohm Daggers have RZM numbers?  

Do any Rohm Daggers have RZM numbers?   Do any Rohm Daggers have RZM numbers?  

Do any Rohm Daggers have RZM numbers?   Do any Rohm Daggers have RZM numbers?  

?

Not much as it is ruined by the fake inscription.