Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Nskk partial ground dagger purchase for review

Article about: Join Date Mar 2024 P 8 Post Thanks / Like Default I’ve also just received a nskk partial ground today. I will send those pictures for comment. The blade isn’t pristine but I hope it is a

Default Nskk partial ground dagger purchase for review

I’ve also just received a nskk partial ground today. I will send those pictures for comment. The blade isn’t pristine but I hope it is a solid purchase for my collection as a beginner. Let me know the facts. Though it is rough, I haven’t seen as many for sale lately so I hope it’s worthwhile to own. Anyway, I can take it!! Thanks. Nskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for reviewNskk partial ground dagger purchase for review
    Last edited by Larry C; 03-21-2024 at 03:45 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nskk partial ground dagger purchase for review
    P
    Many

If it’s ok to ask, how much would have been too much to pay for this dagger??

I would love to get an assessment of my “not so pretty” nskk. I hope the good outweighs the bad!!

I like it. But I always favor the been there done that look. Especially with my uniforms. Me, I'd leave it like it is and hunt for another one in more pristine condition. Value??? Forum rules do not permit valuations. All that really counts is that you're happy with it. I know i would be.

JustMeinKC !

Gerry C

P.S. Technically it is not a chained dagger. It has the standard belt loop hanger. I also believe it's a Rohm inscribed blade which hasn't been grounded. Harder to find than a standard NSKK/SA dagger.

The dagger is authentic early period but in very poor condition ...the blade is where the true value belongs and in its current condition ...its not worth much.
    The only saving grace it is a Partial Ground Rohm. A WD40 bath may help the blade a little to lift off some of that rust and black cancer.

The gruppe mark "Ho" that is seen off to the left reverse lower guard is not normally an SA gruppe designation...but a peak inside the crossguards will reveal identifiable foundry marks.
    Im curious is there a number beneath the lower guard?

For myself if someone offered this to me ..I would not pay more than $300 US.
    Decent partial Rohms will be a few thousand dollars depending upon condition an who produced it.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Gerry and Larry, I thank you both for sharing your knowledge of and thought about this dagger. I will certainly keep your thoughts as a reminder as I enjoy searching the muddy water in hopes of finding the next gem!!