Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Officer's brocade belt

Article about: Hello.This is only photos i have.Belt is not in best condition but is that all toghether looks autentic?Thank you.

Default Heer Officer's brocade belt

Hello.This is only photos i have.Belt is not in best condition but is that all toghether looks autentic?Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Officer's brocade belt   Heer Officer's brocade belt  

Heer Officer's brocade belt   Heer Officer's brocade belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Officer's brocade belt
    P
    Many

Set is original
    Ben

Yeah, looks good to me

?

Brocade looks fine but I would want to see better pictures of the back. Looks like some moth damage.

Yes.They did some damage.

?

I thought you might be thinking of buying the brocade. I little moth damage on the back of a brocade isn’t that big of a deal.

You are right.Guy asks 320 eur. I don't know is it a fair price but when i google it, all of them are sold...

?

A Heer brocade is the most common German brocade. If you keep looking you should be able to find a nice one a little less expensive. Everything has gone up but sometimes you can get common stuff at good price. Even with high fees and shipping it isn’t bad to check out some auctions.