MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M4/43 NSDAP buckle w. RZM tag

Article about: Here's a zinc NSDAP buckle w. tag ---the buckle is maker marked M4/43 but the tag appears to be M4/39 (or something like it)... certainly not M4/43 in any case. What do you think? Tag added

Default M4/43 NSDAP buckle w. RZM tag

Here's a zinc NSDAP buckle w. tag ---the buckle is maker marked M4/43 but the tag appears to be M4/39 (or something like it)... certainly not M4/43 in any case. What do you think? Tag added later on (post-war)?

M4/43 NSDAP buckle w. RZM tagM4/43 NSDAP buckle w. RZM tagM4/43 NSDAP buckle w. RZM tagM4/43 NSDAP buckle w. RZM tag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M4/43 NSDAP buckle w. RZM tag
    P
    Many

Just found another M4/43 zinc NSDAP buckle w. tag, this one also seemingly marked M4/39 on the tag but with different code underneath ---

M4/43 NSDAP buckle w. RZM tagM4/43 NSDAP buckle w. RZM tag

Any thoughts?

?

No problem with the buckle. After searching around I found a lot of M4/43 with the 39 code on the tag.

Ah....--- so, I guess it might be an accepted anomaly then... not knowing enough about the labeling of these, specifically with regards to the paper tags, it's the best I can think of anyway. Thanks for the input! btw; do you know the significance of the code beneath the makers code?

That the buckles manufacture numbers, the M4/55 HJ buckles that were found have sequential numbers on them that all follow suite
    Ben

Thank you very much, Ben! Those are some minty buckles indeed... What is your opinion on buckles with different makers marked on the buckle itself and tag? Seems this is the case with a lot of buckles from this maker, being marked M4/43 and then tagged M4/39 I mean...