Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Offibecer's DAK buckle?

Article about: Hey gang.....putting up some pics of a Heer officer's buckle. I wonder if it has the chance at being taken off a web/DAK issued buckle. Thoughts? I am adding a pic of a regular heer buckle t

Default Offibecer's DAK buckle?

Hey gang.....putting up some pics of a Heer officer's buckle. I wonder if it has the chance at being taken off a web/DAK issued buckle.
    Thoughts? I am adding a pic of a regular heer buckle taken off a brocade belt. You can see the difference in colour. The dark colour is the same on the front as it is the back.

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Offibecer's DAK buckle?   Offibecer's DAK buckle?  

Offibecer's DAK buckle?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Offibecer's DAK buckle?
    P
    Many

I dont think so Rob personally, I have seen darker coloured buckles on brocades before, I think it varies amongst the makers or batches to be honest. Might be wrong though mucker thats just my opinion.
    Ben

All good my friend. I have not had the chance to see too many Heer officer buckles - and the ones I have seen have all been more 'silver' coloured. I appreciate your input!!

Cheers!

Rob

?

All of the tropical officers I has seen have been painted light green to dark green just like the EM buckle. I do have an officers buckle that is grey on the back but with the finish gone from the front.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Offibecer's DAK buckle?   Offibecer's DAK buckle?