Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Political Leader Buckle

Article about: Hello folks, here is my buckle for political leaders. Hardly anyone used to want it and you could get it very cheaply. It doesn't seem to be the most sought-after buckle. But the condition i

Default Political Leader Buckle

Hello folks, here is my buckle for political leaders. Hardly anyone used to want it and you could get it very cheaply. It doesn't seem to be the most sought-after buckle. But the condition is nice.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political Leader Buckle   Political Leader Buckle  

Political Leader Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Political Leader Buckle
    P
    Many

Great buckle in great condition, nice to see the original label as well
    Ben

Very nice period piece.

Hello, I like it, with the paper...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

A very nice example. In excellent condition and even tagged examples usually sell between $100 and $200. I was surprised to see a Overhoff buckle with no tag sell on eMedals last year for $462+20%. Regular size buckle not the brocade size. 82 bids so a couple of collectors really wanted it.

Thanks very much. A collector friend bought a buckle with a belt at a militaria fair last year for €240. In a 1a top condition. That was cheap. I think other dealers wanted 300€ for it as a set. But the prices are skyrocketing at the moment

?

I have owned several of these. I doubt I will ever be able to upgrade this one. You rarely ever see one with the wool backing.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political Leader Buckle   Political Leader Buckle  

Political Leader Buckle  

That is a very nice set Kirby and I echo your comments, rarely seen with a felt backing
    Ben