Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SA High Leaders Buckle

Article about: Gents Just to compliment the thread on the unknown brocade thread Wim saris has sent me pics of his friends collection (which was stolen btw) Here is a SA High |leaders buckle which also sho

?

Some very nice buckles. I have read about the FLL markings on Kriegsmarine Officers buckles. The FLL SA High Leaders in Angolia’s revised edition looks like it has straight marking like the example shown. Here is the marking on my Customs buckle to show the curved markings. There are original Heer, Police and RAD EM buckles with the straight markings so I don’t believe Reid was correct.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA High Leaders Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA High Leaders Buckle
    P
    Many

Gents

Some more info from Wim Saris

"The known photo of SA men wearing the brocade (as shown in Angolia page 191) is from 1938.

Another photo was shown actually in the booklet “Das Jahr der SA 1938”.

With the photo I got from a friend included are: Willi Körbel, Hanns Ludin, Viktor Lutze and

Leonhard Gontermann.

The photo is taken at the receipt of the Generalsekretär of the fascist party, minister Starace.

This for further information. The information is from my friend Laurens Hessels"
    Ben

Wim just sent this pic of a Marine-SA leader, wearing the brocade and FH-dagger, information is from Laurens Hessels

The man in the picture is SA Gruppenfuhrer Leonhard Gontermann
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA High Leaders Buckle  
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2