Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA High Leaders Buckle

Article about: Gents Just to compliment the thread on the unknown brocade thread Wim saris has sent me pics of his friends collection (which was stolen btw) Here is a SA High |leaders buckle which also sho

Default SA High Leaders Buckle

Gents

Just to compliment the thread on the unknown brocade thread Wim saris has sent me pics of his friends collection (which was stolen btw)

Here is a SA High |leaders buckle which also shows the Brocade pics courtesy of Mr Gillain
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA High Leaders Buckle   SA High Leaders Buckle  

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA High Leaders Buckle
    P
    Many

?

For reference, as seen in the F.W. Assman catalog..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA High Leaders Buckle   SA High Leaders Buckle  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

My buddy Garry has this Assmann. Emedals sold a silver leader’s buckle marked M4/39. Also an Assmann but it must be a later production.

?

This is all I could find in my files, One marked F.L.L. Friedrich Linden, Ludenscheid, there is another buckle semi similar, but I believe it is a fake.. For all I know, both of these are spurious..

SA High Leaders Buckle   SA High Leaders Buckle  

SA High Leaders Buckle  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

More pics sent from Wim Saris

Pics from the collection of Philippe Gillain
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA High Leaders Buckle  
    Ben

?

Angolia's revised edition says these were only used with the brocade belt. I am surprised more examples didn't survive the war still attached to the brocade.

I believe the linden buckle is post war I was told by Tom Reid the FLL markings being straight not having a bow to back of the F or L and bow on leg of L are lindens post war logo .It looks like the picture is that way on navy and land customs officers buckle you,will see the bows to the letters I have a linden sa but with m4 24 marks

Can we see that Sa buckle please? Thank you

Default SA high leaders

SA High Leaders BuckleSA High Leaders BuckleSA High Leaders BuckleSA High Leaders BuckleSA High Leaders Buckle

The first two are m4 24 last three Assmann

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast