Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Several Heer officers belt buckles

Article about: Hello! I ask for help in identifying manufacturers. If someone has other options, please show them.

Default Several Heer officers belt buckles

Hello! I ask for help in identifying manufacturers. If someone has other options, please show them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Several Heer officers belt buckles   Several Heer officers belt buckles  

Several Heer officers belt buckles   Several Heer officers belt buckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Several Heer officers belt buckles
    P
    Many

///
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Several Heer officers belt buckles   Several Heer officers belt buckles  

///

///

///

For me all Assmann made buckles
    Ben

?

Ben, are you positive on this one ? It sticks out like a sore thumb and lacks the smooth lines and backing of the others..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Several Heer officers belt buckles  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I have not seen a fake with an Assmann eagle G, if you can show me one then great but for me worn but original buckle, keeper could be a replacement buckle buckle for me ok
    Ben

Is this manufacturer known?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Several Heer officers belt buckles