Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht brown double-claw Officer's belt

Article about: Hello all, I am looking for specific belt for a tunic in my personal collection. It must be between 32-42" in length, with keeper and without RZM mark. I am trying to match the button c

Default Wehrmacht brown double-claw Officer's belt

Hello all,

I am looking for specific belt for a tunic in my personal collection. It must be between 32-42" in length, with keeper and without RZM mark.

I am trying to match the button color on my officer's tunic for display. It is a olive/brown matte finish on an aluminum base metal.

I found a Luftwaffe belt (in the "seeking" photo) but it had been sold already, to me it has the olive/brown matte finish that I am after and was on an aluminum buckle. I also love the saddle brown color of the leather belt.

I have had a few belts on the display as can be seen in the photos. The black belt has a buckle on it now that is grey matte and not with an olive finish, I do not like the way it looks.

I also have a brown belt here that has the matte-olive green finish I am looking for (it is slightly different than the matte-grey but unfortunately the buckle is a zinc base metal unlike my buttons which are an aluminum base metal.) but it is not a perfect match for me either.

Also showing an additional photo of what color buckle I am looking for (with an aluminum base metal to match the buttons on the tunic)

NO RZM markings on the BELT OR BUCKLE!!!

I know it's a tall order, but does anyone out there have a belt for me or know where I can find one?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht brown double-claw Officer's belt   Wehrmacht brown double-claw Officer's belt  

Wehrmacht brown double-claw Officer's belt   Wehrmacht brown double-claw Officer's belt  

Wehrmacht brown double-claw Officer's belt   Wehrmacht brown double-claw Officer's belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht brown double-claw Officer's belt
    P
    Many