Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Decided to purchase my first wartime Order of the Red Star.

Article about: Decided to purchase my first wartime Order of the Red Star. Serial number puts it between late 1943/early 1944. How do I go about getting research for it?

?

Default Decided to purchase my first wartime Order of the Red Star.

Decided to purchase my first wartime Order of the Red Star.

Serial number puts it between late 1943/early 1944.

How do I go about getting research for it?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Decided to purchase my first wartime Order of the Red Star.   Decided to purchase my first wartime Order of the Red Star.  

Decided to purchase my first wartime Order of the Red Star.   Decided to purchase my first wartime Order of the Red Star.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Decided to purchase my first wartime Order of the Red Star.
    P
    Many

It is a fairly low number. It can be interesting.
    Over here there are experts on the subject. Maybe there is a good story behind your Red Star. We will be attentive to what the experts explain.

Good Luck.

A nice original Moscow Mint made star, awarded roughly inbetween July 1943 and March 1944. Research will give you a definite answer and both Auke and Igor (Egorka) from this forum do research. Get in touch with one of them and see what research will bring. Research will make this star even nicer than it already is

?

Got the rest of the research back.

Any help with translating these would be much appreciated because I can't read Russian.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Decided to purchase my first wartime Order of the Red Star.   Decided to purchase my first wartime Order of the Red Star.  

Decided to purchase my first wartime Order of the Red Star.   Decided to purchase my first wartime Order of the Red Star.  

Both Auke and Egorka do good translations and both charge good prices so best to contact them. It is quite a lot of work to do correct translations so paying a small fee is fair and understandable.

?

I contacted Egorka about the translations, and it was perfect and very reasonably priced.

Really like the layout he uses.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Decided to purchase my first wartime Order of the Red Star.