MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Early Red Star Serial #45854 Authentication

Article about: Hello, I am considering purchasing this order of the red star due to its unique low serial number. However, I understand that quite a lot of low serial number red stars are faked. I have two

Default Early Red Star Serial #45854 Authentication

Hello,

I am considering purchasing this order of the red star due to its unique low serial number. However, I understand that quite a lot of low serial number red stars are faked. I have two concerns regarding this red star below: Firstly, it appears that the back of it is perfectly flat (evidence of sanding?), and secondly, there appears to be pretty obvious circular lines around the back of the star that do not look to have been made by period manufacturing (imo). I would highly appreciate hearing some of your opinions regarding the authenticity of this medal.

Regards,
    Schutzstaffel
    Attached Images Attached Images Early Red Star Serial #45854 Authentication  Early Red Star Serial #45854 Authentication 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Red Star Serial #45854 Authentication
    P
    Many

Bigger pics would be nice, especially when highly faked items are shown (wonder why people always want opinions on highly faked items but only showing crappy pics or too small pics?? Never understand that).

My opinion: it has a good chance of being good but I no longer base opinions on crappy pics alone. Here's one that is close numberwise so you can compare yourself: Soviet WW2 USSR Order of the Red Star numer #45073

Hello Marcel,

Thank you for your insights, and I do apologize for the image quality, as these are the only images provided by the seller.

I always say this: if a seller doesn't provide good pics (especially with often faked items): stay away! There's other sellers who do provide good pics. Better spend with them.