Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New arrivals..red stars and order of glory

Article about: Hello all just in today ... one of the stars is damaged no 2917402 ( 1950)?? and the second no 396213 ( 1945)?? the order of glory is my lowest so far 70176 (1944)?? correct me if i am wrong

Default New arrivals..red stars and order of glory

Hello all just in today ...
    one of the stars is damaged no 2917402 ( 1950)??
    and the second no 396213 ( 1945)??
    the order of glory is my lowest so far 70176 (1944)??
    correct me if i am wrong....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New arrivals..red stars and order of glory   New arrivals..red stars and order of glory  

New arrivals..red stars and order of glory   New arrivals..red stars and order of glory  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New arrivals..red stars and order of glory
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: New arrivals..red stars and order of glory

Great examples... are they for the same person?

?

The first Red Star is probably a 1949 or maybe 1950 long service award (produced by the Moscow Mint in 1950). The second Red Star was produced in December 1943 by the Moscow Mint and was probably awarded late 1943 or early 1944. The Glory 3rd Class was probably awarded in the spring or summer of 1944.

?

Nice haul, dude! Nice to see somebody's still buyin'.

Hi gang...no paul not from the same guy unfortunally...the star that is damaged i won on ebay for 23.65 euro...the rest i got from a dealer...thanks eric a good haul indeed...i am waiting on a liberation of belgrade...and i will post pictures..

Our principle is that the Party commands the gun and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party.

Hi Darren,
    excellent buys.The Red stars look okay in your pix,it the one on the left that has enamel damage at 7, o'clock?
    Thanks for posting, I can get a Belgrade medal at £160 from a dealer but obviously trying to get it cheaper elsewhere is more difficult, at least the dealers is original, good luck with your collection

?

Belgrade for only 160Eu? Are the prices really coming down that quickly? You should take that one and run!