Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Order of the Red Star #358523 + Combat Merit Medal + Booklet

Article about: Its been awhile but a new Order of the Red star has graced my collection. Its a nice early number of #358523 and I have to admit these early starts are really something. Has alot brighter re

Default Order of the Red Star #358523 + Combat Merit Medal + Booklet

Its been awhile but a new Order of the Red star has graced my collection. Its a nice early number of #358523 and I have to admit these early starts are really something. Has alot brighter red in the enamel than my my other early star that's in the 400,000's. The screw plate has had a repair, which does look old but no idea if its wartime.

The bonus about this one is it came with its booklet plus a Combat Merit medal with wartime suspension. No serial number the the CMM, but its not listed with a number in the booklet either. The next idea is to decide if I should get this one researched or not. Being early I am inclined to do so, might turn out to be something quite good.

Hope you enjoy the pics

Jason
    Order of the Red Star #358523 + Combat Merit Medal + BookletOrder of the Red Star #358523 + Combat Merit Medal + BookletOrder of the Red Star #358523 + Combat Merit Medal + BookletOrder of the Red Star #358523 + Combat Merit Medal + BookletOrder of the Red Star #358523 + Combat Merit Medal + BookletOrder of the Red Star #358523 + Combat Merit Medal + BookletOrder of the Red Star #358523 + Combat Merit Medal + BookletOrder of the Red Star #358523 + Combat Merit Medal + BookletOrder of the Red Star #358523 + Combat Merit Medal + Booklet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of the Red Star #358523 + Combat Merit Medal + Booklet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Order of the Red Star #358523 + Combat Merit Medal + Booklet

I'm excited to see what research on this reveals!!

Thanks Joe, will have to contact Auke now to get the process going

Jason

Great stuff Jase! Would be really interesting to find out what some research might reveal.

Thanks Dave, being issued in 1943 it will be proper combat award, not just for long service like the late/post war issues.

Any news on this one Jason?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!