Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Question about recent Red Star Found on Budenovka

Article about: I have a question on this Order of the Red Star that was on a Budenovka I purchased at a local auction. The hat I am sure is a wash but it was the Red Star that i was really bidding on. Any

Default Question about recent Red Star Found on Budenovka

I have a question on this Order of the Red Star that was on a Budenovka I purchased at a local auction. The hat I am sure is a wash but it was the Red Star that i was really bidding on. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

Attachment 1450915
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question about recent Red Star Found on Budenovka  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question about recent Red Star Found on Budenovka
    P
    Many

Next Photo.....I am very sorry....I have tried to post this on my iPhone, my iPad and my iMac and i cannot get the photo to correct its view. I have had this happen on other posts on here too....sometimes its upright....sometimes its sideways....I can't figure it out.....this is the only forum this happens to me too!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question about recent Red Star Found on Budenovka  

Next Photo

Next Photo....once again....sorry for the sideways position of the photo!

One more....I bet the pic turns sideways!!

2 more to go!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question about recent Red Star Found on Budenovka   Question about recent Red Star Found on Budenovka  

Thank you in advance for looking at this!!

I have to say this is a tough one. It all looks ok for a MMD made star however this serial number range should have a different engraving style. I can imagine overlapping engraving styles in certain serial number ranges but I have no further info on this unfortunately.

Thank you so very much!!