Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl)

Article about: Hi all1knew, the badge that i have posted is definitive a fake.It would be interesting,what Tom say to the badge from "Fallschirmjäger"....

Default Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl)

Hi guys, just thought i would share this BERG & NOLTE,LUDENSCHEID, FALLSCHIRMJAGER badge with you.It has a few scrapes to the wash on the front and the reverse is the classic B&NL counter-sunk hinge and catch set up.As with these things the naming on the reverse may or may not be contempory but hey-ho!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl)   Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl)  

Attached Images Attached Images Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl)  Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl)  Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl) 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl)
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl)

There are very good fakes from this maker around.They come from a very known dealer in germany....the most collectors know him.But your badge looks good!In my opinion a good and original Berg & Nolte badge,in very good condition for a zinc badge.

Well done my friend.Is it new in your collection?I have the same variant in my collection.....

Regards
    Joachim

Hello my friend,thanks for your valued input.I have had this one in my collection for some time.It came with an EK2 and a eastern front medal + a few photo,s of JUNKER 52 aircraft.
    Last edited by FALLSCHIRMJAGER; 08-01-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Perhaps it is interesting to see the fake badge of this variant.It is a well made and dangerous copy imo....beware of it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl)   Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl)  

Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl)   Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl)  

WoW,that copy really is close!!Apart from the rivets being slightly larger & the slightly "shinny" sheen to the zinc it really is a very acurate copy.It would certainly take a careful look to be spotted in the crowd,a very well made peice although as you would expect there are a few small differences such as the lack of definition to the shape of the wreath when looking at the reverse,especially the top area near the hinge.Also the hinge "pin" is fixed in from right to left where as my one(and i hope yours)is fixed from left to right,i cannot find any original examples in my library that have the pin fixed in the fashion of the copy example. Thank you so much for sharing the copy images they really are extremly interesting(& scary!!)

?

That looks exactly the same minus the inscription.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Close agreed, the copy also shows signs of file marks to the reverse + the gold wash is thin in appearence. The original is much darker and thicker.As i mentioned before the reverse is just not cast as crisply on the copy on close examination.The copy has no sign of the deep dip in the wreath right above the hinge which is present on the originals that are used as examples in NIEMANN'S etc.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    That looks exactly the same minus the inscription.
    Hi Adrian,

the same copy,that i have posted,is to see in Tom`s reference book at side 606.When we make the badges side by side,(original and fake) than can we see some different points....."Fallschirmjäger" have said it....

Hello all,

Would like to share this rare "type B" B&N L Para badge. This is a tombak eagle on a zinc wreath with a counter-sunk catch.

IF the badge Kradmelder posted is a fake then the badge that started this thread is also a reproduction.

William Kramer

Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl)   Fallschirmschutzenabzeichen der luftwaffe (b&nl)  

Hello again,

I hope my friend Tom does not mind me photographing a small section of his reference book for use in this comparison.

Once again, IF the badge Kradmelder posted is a fake then the badge that FALLSCHIRMJAGER posted to start this thread is also a reproduction.

ALL have these traits in common, which I have emphasized.

William Kramer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast