Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, L/12

Article about: Hi guys been offered this ek spange what do you guys think . thanks for looking Gary

?

Default 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, L/12

Hi guys been offered this ek spange what do you guys think . thanks for looking Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, L/12   1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, L/12  

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, L/12   1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, L/12  

1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, L/12  
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-01-2020 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1939 Spange zum Eisernen Kreuzes 2er Klasse 1914, L/12
    P
    Many

Even with these poor photos, I'm going to stick my neck out and say that I don't like it.
    As far as I know, Juncker did not mark their EK 2 spange in the middle. The only ones I know of, are marked down lower, close to the pins.
    This stamp does not appear to match any Juncker markings that I can find. The eagle's claws do not match any other Juncker either.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks Ralph this is why I've been buying more and more US items

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Even with these poor photos, I'm going to stick my neck out and say that I don't like it.
    As far as I know, Juncker did not mark their EK 2 spange in the middle. The only ones I know of, are marked down lower, close to the pins.
    This stamp does not appear to match any Juncker markings that I can find. The eagle's claws do not match any other Juncker either.
    Ralph.
    I have a couple pictures in my files of Junckers with marks closer to the middle however as Ralph points out,
    the L/12 stamp is not quite the same. ALSO -- The pins where they are attached to the body should be much
    further apart and should be square cut, not angled.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Thanks Greg I will pass on it