Article about: At a show. Any opinions on these? Thanks guys

MAP
    ?

Default 2 Luft clasps urgent

At a show. Any opinions on these?

Thanks guys

2 Luft clasps urgent2 Luft clasps urgent
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Luft clasps urgent
    P
    Many

Probably too late Map but they looked not too bad from the pictures you provided
    I'm not convinced the Aufklarer was a Juncker it would need more detailed pictures.

Doug

MAP
    ?

Thanks Doug. Actually not too late. It was for my dealer friend. I think he purchased them. So I will pass this along.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks Doug. Actually not too late. It was for my dealer friend. I think he purchased them. So I will pass this along.
    Great,
    get some good pictures of them if you can as I like the aufklarer without the piercings next to the oak wings and the bomber looks like one I haven't seen before

Doug

MAP
    ?

Quote by Saladin View Post
    Great,
    get some good pictures of them if you can as I like the aufklarer without the piercings next to the oak wings and the bomber looks like one I haven't seen before

Doug
    Will do! Might be a bit. Thanks again

MAP
    ?

Here they are Doug. The best I can get for now.

2 Luft clasps urgent

Both look ok to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

They both are original clasps IMO Mark. I like the bomber and somewhere in my research I learned that the oval hook plate was attributed to several Ludenscheid makers like GWL, Deumer and FLL amongst others.
    With the odd cutouts I tend to lean towards an FLL piece.

The Recce bar is nice but I now see a crack in the left oaks weakening that side...That is the reason I guess the cutouts were not completed as the whole side would have fallen off.

I have a piece that did exactly that so care in handling and storage will be needed.

Doug

MAP
    ?

Thanks Doug. I will pass this info on to my friend. He will be grateful.

Micheal