Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

2000 threads!

Article about: I've just noticed the thread count has just gone past the 2000 mark! Thanks to everyone who's contributed and provided us with some great items to view and discuss and also for the friendly

?

Default 2000 threads!

I've just noticed the thread count has just gone past the 2000 mark! Thanks to everyone who's contributed and provided us with some great items to view and discuss and also for the friendly and good natured environment in which to do so.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2000 threads!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: 2000 threads!

Keep them coming

Heres to the next 2000

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

It is a pleasure to be in the company of so many friendly and knowledgable
    military memorabilia/relic collectors. I really feel at home here.

Continued success to the Forum................!
    Regards,

Steve.

My thanks goes to the very knowable and kind experts on this forum who takes time to help everyone that is new to the collecting hobby
    I wonder how much money you guys have saved other new collectors when prevented them from buying fakes?
    Many many K´s of dollars!
    Really good work guys you are great! May this forum still go strong for many thousands of threads more

Quote by Badto666 View Post
    My thanks goes to the very knowable and kind experts on this forum who takes time to help everyone that is new to the collecting hobby
    I wonder how much money you guys have saved other new collectors when prevented them from buying fakes?
    Many many K´s of dollars!
    Really good work guys you are great! May this forum still go strong for many thousands of threads more
    I agree with you. That's ONE of the reasons we all need to donate to the forum. At least this way people could show some appreciation and gratitude.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Many thanks to the members and staff of the forum. Im still new here and have learned more on these pages in this short time than years spent trying to learn more on my own. The knowledge and experience of the experts and collectors on the forum is fantastic. Everyone is always more than ready to help or answer a question...and the response time is incredible. The wait is never long for professional opinions and advice. And to the moderators...I salute you for running a great, clean, respectable forum that Im most thankful to be a member of !

Cheer, Edwin