Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher - a good fake or rare original

Article about: \\mmmmm. I've never seen a rear pin like this one? Hard to imagine it's fake - but is it? or is it a rare one

Default Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher - a good fake or rare original

\mmmmm. I've never seen a rear pin like this one? Hard to imagine it's fake - but is it? or is it a rare one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher  - a good fake or rare original   Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher  - a good fake or rare original  

Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher  - a good fake or rare original   Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher  - a good fake or rare original  

Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher  - a good fake or rare original  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher  - a good fake or rare original
    P
    Many

?

"Abzeichen für Blockadebrecher - a good fake or rare original"

Hi John,

I'm afraid it's neither. It's a bad fake with artificial aging in an attempt to hide its sins.

Probably one of the old Sean Barry-Weske fakes. Here's a fake S-Boat badge with similar hardware.

Best regards,
    ---Norm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher  - a good fake or rare original  

?

BTW, Sean Barry-Weske was a British actor and B-movie producer who eventually settled in Los Angeles and as a military buff made or commissioned fake badges ostensibly to sell as movie props. He died in 2004 but the market is still riddled with his bad fakes (which mercifully are easy to spot).

Best regards,
    ---Norm

wondered what happened to him.knew him well in the late 60s.

Hi John, as Norm has already informed you, it is a fake, but even if the hardware had have been a good copy, those poor details would have nailed it anyway. Never knew about the actor fella though, very interesting! Leon.

Thanks for that Norm . First gut feeling is always the right one 😎

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi John, as Norm has already informed you, it is a fake, but even if the hardware had have been a good copy, those poor details would have nailed it anyway. Never knew about the actor fella though, very interesting! Leon.
    He had an uncredited part in the David McCallum vehicle Mosquito Squadron where he can be seen in the pub bar scene.

Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher  - a good fake or rare original

He was also technical advisor on 633 Squadron 5 years earlier.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi. I’ve been researching Sean’s career and I really would love to know more about Sean since there isn’t really anything about him online. I’d love for you to tell me anything you can remember about him. Please respond as soon as you can, I’d very much appreciate it!😀

Thanks!

?

Quote by Ysabel Cluver View Post
    Hi. I’ve been researching Sean’s career and I really would love to know more about Sean since there isn’t really anything about him online. I’d love for you to tell me anything you can remember about him. Please respond as soon as you can, I’d very much appreciate it!������

Thanks!
    ???
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "