Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Anschluss & Sudetenland medals in cases

Article about: I purchased these two medals from an antique shop. Other than the Anschluss having the wrong ribbon is there anything else that points out if they are fake? The ring on the Anschluss also a

Default Anschluss & Sudetenland medals in cases

I purchased these two medals from an antique shop. Other than the Anschluss having the wrong ribbon is there anything else that points out if they are fake? The ring on the Anschluss also a but larger. Ive read threads saying different manufacturers made medals look different. i also own a couple I purchased off estand a while back and have them for comparison. The sudetenland from estand has the narrow version of ribbon. First pics here are of the recent purchase for comment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anschluss & Sudetenland medals in cases   Anschluss & Sudetenland medals in cases  

Anschluss & Sudetenland medals in cases   Anschluss & Sudetenland medals in cases  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anschluss & Sudetenland medals in cases
    P
    Many

Here I have the recent purchase laid out next to the ones i have in collection from estand. New purchase anschluss on right in pics. New purchase sudetenland on left in pics. They look slightly different to me but i dont know if its due to manufacturer differences or if the new purchases are fake.
    thank you
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anschluss & Sudetenland medals in cases   Anschluss & Sudetenland medals in cases  

Anschluss & Sudetenland medals in cases   Anschluss & Sudetenland medals in cases  

MAP
    ?

I'm not seeing any red flags for the medals. I only own a few however, so let's wait for more opinions
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)