Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bandenkampfabzeichen

Article about: Hi, looking for your opinion abouth that Antipartizan badge. Looks like to be excavated from the ground, but you never know...

Default Bandenkampfabzeichen

Hi, looking for your opinion abouth that Antipartizan badge. Looks like to be excavated from the ground, but you never know...
    BandenkampfabzeichenBandenkampfabzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampfabzeichen
    P
    Many

I personally don't think this looks like it was dug up from the ground because the "corrosion" effect is very even and not encrusted or clumped. This is just my observation others with more experience of ground dug artifacts might disagree.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

without being a digger (at least no badges found by me) i don't like it's condition! It looks artificialy aged!! Wait for others to be sure and don't count your money on my words!!

need close up pics.

I think it may stand a chance. It appears it's a Juncker type 1.1, the only semi hollow APB without cut outs, and I've not seen a fake one of those yet. But then I'm no expert in these having only ever handled a couple, and neither were this type. Best wait for Joe or some of the other guys with more experience in them, and as Harry says, better pic's that are more detailed than just obverse and reverse that can be expanded are needed to be sure one way or t'other in my view.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I agree with Ned and i give the badge also an chance to be a good piece. But we need bigger and detailed pics from the interesting areas to be sure.

Joe

MOre fotos...
    BandenkampfabzeichenBandenkampfabzeichenBandenkampfabzeichenBandenkampfabzeichenBandenkampfabzeichenBandenkampfabzeichen

Original Bandenkampfabzeichen. Some fingerprints are get lost, but no doubts a original badge.

Regards
    Joe

?

Never seen one with cut outs ground find. I dont, like it!
    Im not an expert!!

I would be quite cautious on this badge. It seems to me, of late, that I've seen more than one of these off-center swastika badges with the thicker left edges on the reverse-and they are always in this condition. I particularly don't like the off-center sword grip on this one. It may well be an original, but I would not be picking this one up myself.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast