Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bandenkampfabzeichen Bronze Junker type2

Article about: I'm excited to share with you my recent acquisition of a Bandenkampfabzeichen Bronze Version Type 2. As many collectors know, there are a lot of fakes and replicas on the market, so I did my

Default Bandenkampfabzeichen Bronze Junker type2

I'm excited to share with you my recent acquisition of a Bandenkampfabzeichen Bronze Version Type 2. As many collectors know, there are a lot of fakes and replicas on the market, so I did my due diligence by reading through many references and books before making the purchase. But as they say, you never really know for sure until you hold it in your hands.

I'm confident that this piece is an original, and I'm happy to present it to you with a few pictures. I hope you like it as much as I do. It has a beautiful patina, and you can clearly see the marks from the bending tool on the pin, as well as the other marks from manufacturing process that are consistent with an original piece.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bandenkampfabzeichen Bronze Junker type2   Bandenkampfabzeichen Bronze Junker type2  

Bandenkampfabzeichen Bronze Junker type2   Bandenkampfabzeichen Bronze Junker type2  

Bandenkampfabzeichen Bronze Junker type2   Bandenkampfabzeichen Bronze Junker type2  

Last edited by Doberdob; 04-30-2024 at 06:51 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bandenkampfabzeichen Bronze Junker type2
    P
    Many

?

These badges are a minefield because of the high quality fakes out there.
    I have no idea if this is original or not but it certainly looks like it is. There are features associated with original badges that match up. The finer details are a mystery to me.
    It will be interesting to compare to known and accepted pieces to see the similarities.
    Congratulations on your acquisition and thank you for the detailed photos.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

raz
    ?

It matches all the traits in Antonio's book and classified as a type 2.3 badge . It is in really nice condition, congratulations on a scarce award . Thanks for showing .

Thanks for confirmation that this is the original one. I bought Antonio’s book yesterday as well. Lately those badges are popping up again in my region. Mostly ground find and not in a very good shape, but from time to time also nice examples. Many units retreated to Austria after the war through this area. I have to be ready not to miss new opportunities.