Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Beobachterabzeichen for your inspection

Article about: Hi Gents, My friend has had this award for quite a few years and asked me to post it here to get any info I can. Sorry for the pic orientation as was taken on phone and transfered to my tabl

Default Beobachterabzeichen for your inspection

Hi Gents,
    My friend has had this award for quite a few years and asked me to post it here to get any info I can. Sorry for the pic orientation as was taken on phone and transfered to my tablet and I couldn't change them.
    Thanks in advance
    Grant

I'm guessing the lack of info on this award forthcoming is bad news for my mate?
    Looking at it myself after a bit of searching I'm a bit confused, it has a 900 mark on it?
    The back looked like it had heat marks on the wings and looks like file marks to the back.
    Pin attachments look a bit funky, finish on rivet not to clean.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Beobachterabzeichen for your inspection   Beobachterabzeichen for your inspection  

Beobachterabzeichen for your inspection   Beobachterabzeichen for your inspection  

Beobachterabzeichen for your inspection  
    Last edited by makarov9mill; 11-24-2022 at 05:19 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beobachterabzeichen for your inspection
    P
    Many

Hi all,
    No comments on the above badge, I'm guessing fake as it's got the 900 mark on the reverse when it's not silver?
    I would like to give my mate some sort of answer/info on this award from the learned members on this forum.
    Again thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Grant

Grant,
    I suggest you read this thread.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    I have not been enforcing this as much as I would like lately, but, I suggest you read through the Technical Questions section, and make an attempt to correct the orientation of your photos. There is many threads on this very problem.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/techn...ns-how-advice/
    Members are far more likely to assist you if they do not have to save your photos and rotate them to review them, or strain their necks to see them properly.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default Reorientated pics

Thanks for the info Ralph.
    Had to turn pics and crop to save.
    Cheers
    Grant
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Beobachterabzeichen for your inspection   Beobachterabzeichen for your inspection  

Beobachterabzeichen for your inspection   Beobachterabzeichen for your inspection  

raz
    ?

Not a good one in my opinion . It is trying to be a Assmann I think but doesn't match and like you state the 900 mark is out of place . Please wait for other comments .

Thanks for the comment raz. Thought as much, but will wait for more comments but doesn't look good for my mate.
    Cheers,
    Grant