Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Bronzes SA-Sportabzeichen

Article about: I am intending to sell this badge but would be very grateful if someone would verify its validity. My Grandfather who served in both wars brought this and other 3rd Reich items back from Ger

Default Bronzes SA-Sportabzeichen

I am intending to sell this badge but would be very grateful if someone would verify its validity. My Grandfather who served in both wars brought this and other 3rd Reich items back from Germany in 1945 so I am fairly sure they will be OK but would like to be sure. Thanking you in anticipation. ArthurBronzes SA-SportabzeichenBronzes SA-SportabzeichenBronzes SA-SportabzeichenBronzes SA-SportabzeichenBronzes SA-SportabzeichenBronzes SA-Sportabzeichen
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-04-2018 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bronzes SA-Sportabzeichen
    P
    Many

I have moved your thread to the correct section of the forum for discussion.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Its looking good and genuine to me. Very nice badge.
    Best regards,
    Franko

Thank you Ralph sorry about that.

- - ------- - -

Thank you Franko.

It looks okay to me as well.
    You can compare to my example from this maker here.
    Bronzes SA-Sportabzeichen, Werner Redo
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)