Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

can anyone give me info on these? curious about value. cheers

Article about: Received medals from my great uncle who served in the wehrmacht

Default can anyone give me info on these? curious about value. cheers

can anyone give me info on these? curious about value. cheerscan anyone give me info on these? curious about value. cheerscan anyone give me info on these? curious about value. cheerscan anyone give me info on these? curious about value. cheers Received medals from my great uncle who served in the wehrmacht

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement can anyone give me info on these? curious about value. cheers
    P
    Many

Default Re: can anyone give me info on these? curious about value. cheers

The top two have the medals on the wrong document and need to be swapped around.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Very nice grouping!
    Knowing what they are, it must be easy for you to do some research!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Hi Taylor,

You need to take some better pics. We need to see good, clear, well lit pics of the front and back of each award and taken using the macro function on your camera. There is a pinned thread at the top of the page with some general tips on photographing medals.

You also need to post the EKs in the dedicated EK forum and the badges in this forum but you need to start a different thread for each item so we can keep it simple and discuss only the one item per thread, not get things confused.

The paperwork can be posted in the paperwork forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Nice little grouping! The awards are (if you don't know already), from left to right:

Wound badge in black
    Infantry assault badge
    Iron cross 2nd class
    Iron cros 1st class

As the guys said, take some close up individual photos, front and back, and try to highlight any makers marks, bits of damage etc.

Wow, these were you great uncle's! I noticed they were all awarded to Hans. That makes these priceless in my opinion. Do you know this history behind these, like where he was wounded? Any photos of him? Thanks for sharing, very interesting!

I quess as these awards belonged to Your family member You do not plan to sell them. But if You want to sell: black wound badge around $30. EK II - $120, EK I $200+, Allgemeine sturm - $100? Pluss award documents i quess around $30-50 for each.

Quote by DioMac View Post
    Nice little grouping! The awards are (if you don't know already), from left to right:

Wound badge in black
    Infantry assault badge
    Iron cross 2nd class
    Iron cros 1st class

As the guys said, take some close up individual photos, front and back, and try to highlight any makers marks, bits of damage etc.
    It´s not a Infanterie Sturmabzeichen it´s a Allgemein sturmabzeichen

To the thread starter: And a group as this, that´s even your uncles awarded medals, should be priceless to you. I hope you are not intended to sell it. But if you are of no interest in them I can quite understand if you want to sell them though. But if I wore you I should look around on this forum for a while and I can almost promise you that you will be "infected " by the militaria collecting bug And then you will only have more...

i agree with what has been said above about the values of the badges, but i think the documents... your looking for about 75-100 US each.

taken as a group, these medals and documents all related to the same individual, you could total this up and some collectors would pay a premium for a group like this.

coming from the family, as it does, it would be fantastic to keep it that way... in the family.

?

I can only agree with the above. I hope your interest in value is for insurance and you're not intending to sell part of your family's history to make a quick buck.
    Trust me, they will last longer than a few hundred dollars.

If you can take the images I asked about in my earlier post we will even be able to tell you the makers of the awards and more information like that.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast