Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can anyone tell me (approx)what this is worth?

Article about: It is my understanding that this is a SA Wound Badge. I have never seen another, so they must be rarer than a regular SA badge. So what is it worth is USD, or EUROS? I have attached part of

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

Default Can anyone tell me (approx)what this is worth?

It is my understanding that this is a SA Wound Badge. I have never seen another, so they must be rarer than a regular SA badge. So what is it worth is USD, or EUROS? I have attached part of Sawicki's definitive book about Nazi medals which I have used for OVER 50 years. Who is right? Somebody said it was missing the catch. It is NOT missing the catch. I have attached yet another foto (the small one) shoiwing the catch. I agree with you, Mike, you have to use your imagination to see the catch in the large foto. But it is there!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anyone tell me (approx)what this is worth?   Can anyone tell me (approx)what this is worth?  

Can anyone tell me (approx)what this is worth?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Can anyone tell me (approx)what this is worth? 
    Last edited by Wuerstenfuchs; 10-29-2008 at 09:18 PM.

2. # ADS

Default Re: Can anyone tell me (approx)what this is worth?

It's not an SA wound badge (there's no such thing)...It's an SA Sports Badge, and you can find them in the $55.00 to $85.00 range.

Actually ...it's an SA Sports Badge for "War Wounded" ..not easy to find but , not super rare either.
    Here's a great site with a shot for you to compare to ...looks like yours might be a "100" as well.
    SA Sport's Badge for War Wounded by "RZM M1/100"

?

Well I have never seen one of those before, but it`s nice to learn something new.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

If neither one of us have seen one before - and one guy says they do not exist I guess they MUST be rare! I wish I could find out what it is worth...
    Quote by zwerge View Post
    Well I have never seen one of those before, but it`s nice to learn something new.

Nice!
    I have seen it before….
    The Collector's Guild

Quote by odessa1 View Post
    If neither one of us have seen one before - and one guy says they do not exist I guess they MUST be rare! I wish I could find out what it is worth...
    I would imagine it would be worth at least 3 Sheep and a Goat ,…A Common SA Sports Badge would be worth only 1 Sheep.. Our Economy has changed things around here recently and we don’t use the Dollar as Currency any longer …..we barter for things now.

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

I am open for trade offers. I like fotos and Hoffmann / Roehr post cards of the leaders in the Nazi party, and brass medallions, statues, etc. I have a lot to sweeten the deal if what you have is worth more than my medal.

I PM'd you with the info before I posted

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

I checked this website, and they do not have one. I would sure like to get their prices! They wanted $135 for an ordinary SA Sport Badge! And they sell out of stuff!
    Quote by oksnevad_2 View Post
    Nice!
    I have seen it before….
    The Collector's Guild

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast