Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Condor Spanish grouping

Article about: Hello all, found this spanish medal lot, but would love to confirm originality for these two medals. And would someone please give me an accurate price for buying it? Thank you, best regards

Default Condor Spanish grouping

Hello all, found this spanish medal lot, but would love to confirm originality for these two medals.
    And would someone please give me an accurate price for buying it? Thank you, best regards
    Condor Spanish groupingCondor Spanish groupingCondor Spanish groupingCondor Spanish grouping

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Condor Spanish grouping
    P
    Many

Anyone?

the problem with these medals is the fact that they were also made postwar at least until Franco died.

Is there any way of telling this?

Quote by ColonelVeers View Post
    Hello all, found this spanish medal lot, but would love to confirm originality for these two medals.
    And would someone please give me an accurate price for buying it? Thank you, best regards
    Sorry, we are not a free appraisal service. Check around on various dealer's sites to give you an approximate value.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

While I cannot comment on the authenticity and age of these medals, do allow me to remark that they have no connection to the Legion Condor whatsoever. Both are for the Spanish troops of the Division Azul fighting on the Eastern Front in WW2.

(The left one is German, the right one Spanish.)