Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Demjansk Shield FAKE or ORIGINAL?

Article about: Hello I will need pretty quickly to find if this shield is original or not because the back side is weird and also both of the shields are from the same material and in perfect condition. Th

?

Default Demjansk Shield FAKE or ORIGINAL?

Hello I will need pretty quickly to find if this shield is original or not because the back side is weird and also both of the shields are from the same material and in perfect condition. Thanks!

Best regards,

George
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Demjansk Shield FAKE or ORIGINAL?   Demjansk Shield FAKE or ORIGINAL?  

Demjansk Shield FAKE or ORIGINAL?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Demjansk Shield FAKE or ORIGINAL?
    P
    Many

Sorry George , you'll have to supply better photographs to give anyone a chance . saying that, judging by the pictures of the reverse I would personally give them a wide berth ,Regards Paul

?

Sorry but these are the seller photos. I asked for more detailed photos and these were given to me. He asked a pretty low price for the shield and how I've never seen one on my countrie's antiques websites, it immediately caught my attention. I've done some research and I found out that the J shouldn't have a "teeth" and this one doesn't have one. The reverse is pretty strange, I must admit.

Just curious why you used the term "Fake Alert" in your title if you do not know if this is fake or not?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Bunger View Post
    Sorry but these are the seller photos. I asked for more detailed photos and these were given to me. He asked a pretty low price for the shield and how I've never seen one on my countrie's antiques websites, it immediately caught my attention. I've done some research and I found out that the J shouldn't have a "teeth" and this one doesn't have one. The reverse is pretty strange, I must admit.
    If the seller cannot provide better photos than this and it is a "low" price I can bet it is not original.

/Jonas